Sunday 3 August 2014

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL QUILT SHOPS

Recent travellings have yielded lots of goodies from many quilt shops.  I've tried to support each quilt shop that I entered along the way.  If you don't purchase from them, they won't stay in business.   Check out the fabrics - Tim Holtz, Christmas fabrics, Halloween prints, fabrics to finish a half-complete quilt, baby quilt blues, grey & orange modern quilt - wow, I love it!



And look at the patterns, notions ...  Turning Twenty book, Duffle Bag kit, Edyta Sitar, Laundry Basket Quilts patterns, a couple Tote Bags, Welcome to our Home laser cut fusible appliqué, circle cutter (because I broke mine) and fusible web.  Whew!


I thought that I had a lot to complete with just the Shop Hop blocks and the Row by Row Experience rows.  I'll be quilting at least another month. YES!



1 comment:

  1. Such a good time. So much creativity and talent.

    ReplyDelete