Thursday 31 July 2014

ROW BY ROW EXPERIENCE, ONTARIO

I'm crazy and so is my sister.  We've just spent weeks traipsing around Southern Ontario on the July Shop Hop and now the Row by Row Experience, Ontario, www.rowbyrowexperience.com.  There are no fees and no passports.  From July 1st to September 2nd, visit participating shops and pick up your free row pattern in the Sew a Season quilt.  

I can tell you that this is addicting.  

I've chosen our route and off we go . . . 



Cherished Pieces, Tillsonburg


The Quilting Bee, Fonthill


Cobwebs & Caviar, Shelburne



Country Concessions, Cookstown



Kalidoscope Quilts, Exeter


Ye Olde Quilt Shoppe, Stratford


That Quilt Place, Shakespeare


So here's my pile of twenty Row by Row Experience kits purchased along the way.  I've got a lot of work to do.

As an added bonus, many of the shops offered for sale fabric personalized shop license plates (way cool!).  I've been to 20 shops and picked up only five.  It seems that the Row by Row Experience is sooooo much fun that shops have sold out quickly.  I've left my name at all the participating shops in hopes that they will mail one to me when they are back in stock.



The Quilting Bee, in Fonthill, has even issued a challenge to use the fabric license plates in a quilt.  This is their quilt.





No comments:

Post a Comment