Monday 17 June 2013

EDIBLE PHOTO COLLAGE

Besides quilting, I love to bake.  I recently invested in a printer loaded with food colouring filled ink jet cartridges, and some frosting sheets produced by Kopykake, available at Golda's Kitchen.  Downloaded photos to a collage program can be printed directly onto the frosting sheet and applied to the top of any cake.  

Here's a birthday cake for my two nephews:



Here's one for my sister's retirement party:



This one was for a gentleman at work that was leaving:




2 comments:

  1. What is it with birthdays...lol. The cakes are beautiful what a wonderful thing to do. I can bake but I don't like to. All that measuring is just not for me. Hope you all enjoyed eating it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is really cool! And I didn't know Jan had retired. Congrats to her!

    ReplyDelete