Tuesday 1 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!


The past couple days have been filled with art.  As one of my New Year's resolutions, I've been trying to use only what I have on hand.  That means that I couldn't go out and buy anything in order to complete my projects.  I'm fortunate to have lots of "product" available.  A couple weeks back I did some marbling of fabric.  I used a couple of those pieces as a base for these works.  Each piece was layered with ink and paint, then stamped, stitched and even beaded.

This one has been stretched over a frame, ready for hanging.


I cut this one up into pieces to be used as wall art, postcards and ATC's.


This is a tiny 3"x3" framed picture.


Three postcards - for an exchange.




ATC's:




From my family to yours, best wishes for health and happiness in 2013 and may it be artfully productive!

















1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Judy! Not sure about New Year's resolutions...I could never, never...hold on...NEVER, say that I wouldn't buy more. lol

    ReplyDelete