Sunday 9 September 2012

I've finally finished a commissioned church banner that I've been working on for a couple weeks.  I was surprised that it took so long.  I guess I tend to under estimate the amount of time and effort that a project will take.  The upper part of the quilt represents the church building with the eternal flame.  The rainbow represents that this church is a safe steps congregation, accepting all peoples while the foliage below represents the new garden berm, complete with apple tree, wild flowers and a fir tree.  


3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Judy. I'm sure they'll be thrilled with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very nice Judy! Congrats on the commission!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the comment that you didn't know it would take so long. I thought that you had just mentioned the commission and then...voila...complete. I just can't keep up with you girls.

    ReplyDelete